National Botanic Garden of Latvia in Salaspils is waiting for visitors offering:
- The biggest plant collection in the Baltic States and one of the biggest arboreta in Northeast Europe;
- The biggest greenhouse in the Baltic States. At present approximately 1700 taxa from all continents, with the exception of the Antarctic.
- One of the biggest in Europe collections of hawthorns, rowans, spiraeas, low forms of conifers, ornamental apple trees a.o. plant collections;
- Ideas for your garden replenishment with new plant taxa;
- Possibilities to enrich your knoowledges in the nature;
- To make exclusive pictures for your own photoarchive;
- Place for children plays, convenient paths for cyclists and joggers, picknick place.